Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to thank all of you that have commented on the blog so far. It's nice to know people are reading. For those of you who haven't...don't be intimidated by having to join the site. It's a free, easy sign up and you won't get any junk mail from the site. We'd love to hear from everyone.






Speaking of hearing from people, thanks to everyone who has called or written to check in on us. Don't be afraid to call, if Olive is sleeping she will sleep right through the phone ringing.




I wanted to update our Three Rivers friends who attended Molly's shower. Justin Pursley correctly guessed Olive's birthday and Alex Picavet came closest to the weight with a guess of 6lbs, 11oz. However, both Justin and Alex both guessed Olive would be a boy. The boy-girl guess was at 50-50, so half of you were right.


We have had a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Betsy. They have been such a big help, and it will be sad to see them go. We will be welcoming my side of the family soon enough though. Olive isn't going to suffer from any lack of love from her family.






4 comments:

Lora said...

Happy New Year! Your little Olive is BEAUTIFUL!!! :) However, she looks nothing like me??? Well non the less I love her already. She really is perfect. You guys did good. She will never lack for love. Molly you look great! Will you too. :) You are a perfect little family and my heart is full of love for each of you.
I love all of the pictures that you are sharing. Thanks for doing that. I know we all here at SEKI get all excited with every new posting. You can actually hear Justin down the hall w/ shouts of excitement. That's are clue to log on to your blog. Take care you two and give little Olive a big hug and smooch from me.

Alex & Fred said...

What a pretty little girl and perfect Christmas gift. We are happy everything went so well for you all.

Maybe Olive will be a tomboy, then Alex' guess will be 3/4 correct!

Do not forget your SEKI extended family.

Unknown said...

Olive is beautiful!
Congratulations Will & Molly!

v said...

Hello happy family of three! Wupatki eagerly anticipates Olive's first visit. Okay, maybe it is the staff that eagerly anticipate a visit...

In the mean time, I love seeing the photos and updates and I will pass this site on to Mary "I love babies and will and molly but this whole blog and facebook thing is foreign to me" B.

Are you guys open to visitors? Looking for a chance to get out of the house? Loving when folks bring you dinner? I'll be in town a bunch in the next few days and will try to get in touch. The VC has my cell number.

Wow--I am so happy and smiling for all of you.
-vicki

ps. Molly, you look so wonderful and natural holding her! And I love the photo of Olive sleeping on Dad's arm.

pps. Start thinking when you want to go to SEKI...My SCA friend is settling in up there, and I hope I could come.