Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Olive's Babysitting Crew

This was the week that Molly had to go back to work. Since we know that it is always hard to leave your little one Molly's parents came out and stayed for a week to babysit Olive. It made leaving Little O a littler easier when we knew she was with people that loved her so much (even though we have a suspicion that Nancy was pinching Olive to make her cry...ha ha...). They had an exciting week of diaper changes, Louisville Cardinal games, smiles and playing with the blue bird. Even the dogs and cat got some attention from the two. They did such a good job that they are invited back anytime. Olive's first babysitters did a great job.

1 comment:

grandma said...

Aha! Will. You are on to me. I had to pinch Olive to make her cry... so that I could hold her more. I had no idea that you knew. Grandpa and I miss Olive very much.... and we'll be back in Flag, before you know it. Give her some kisses for us.