Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today was my first Father's Day and I couldn't have asked for a better day. The girls let me sleep in and when I woke up they had cards and gifts for me. Olive got me an Atlanta Braves hat, and Molly got us all tickets to see the Braves play the Diamondbacks in August. After gift opening the girls took me to my favorite breakfast restaurant and my favorite coffee shop. Then we went and looked around the local Farmer's Market. When we got home we took the dogs on a nice long walk in the forest. Then I got the rest of the day off from chores and got to watch golf and baseball on TV. What a day!

Molly, Olive and I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in our life. We were both blessed with wonderful Father's and are so thankful of all they have done for us.

And I want to thank my two girls for making my first Father's Day so special.






1 comment:

J A A D E Kulp said...

Oh that smile! I love that little girl! I am so thrilled to know your girls spoiled you! I knew they would! I can not imagine a sweeter Daddy than YOU! Happy Father's Day!