Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hiking the Canyon

Molly had to work at the Canyon on Saturday morning so Olive and I tagged along and took a little hike. Little O rode in the backpack a mile and a half down the Bright Angel trail; she enjoyed looking at hikers and mules as we dropped 1000 feet into the Canyon. On the way back up, Olive gave Daddy a pretty good workout as I carried her back up in my arms. We had a great walk, and Olive was quite a hit with other hikers on the trail. We are looking forward to having Molly with us on our next hike.




2 comments:

J A A D E Kulp said...

Oh my Olive! How adorable are you hiking with your daddy? You are too cute--I can only imagine all the hikers just LOVED you! (And even the mules too!) Wow, that smile is so precious!

v said...

Nice visor, nice daughter, good to see you all smilin'

:)