Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pop Pop Dewey

Olive had another visitor last week. Her Grandpa Jaynes came down for the weekend. Besides touring the Canyon (and riding the shuttle buses, one of Olive's favorite activities), Grandpa played puppets and ball with Little O. We tried all weekend to get Olive to call Grandpa Jaynes "Dewey" (a name by which he is known to many people), but since he is a Grandpa she stuck with Pop Pop.

It was nice to have my Dad come and visit and one of the highlights for me was taking the old man on a ride along with me while I was on patrol.

1 comment:

J A A D E Kulp said...

FINALLY! I have been waiting for this one! Pop Pop looks great and looks so happy with the girl! I had to chuckle because I can almost hear his voice making the puppets talk. I am sure the girl got quite the kick out of dad--as we all do!

I have to add your home looks beautiful! Cannot wait to see it in person!