Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Little O


We have been having some computer troubles as of late, which is one of the reasons blog posts not have been coming as frequently. We finally upgraded and purchased a new computer and Dad has been playing with movie maker. This is my first attempt, not sure how it will translate to the blog, but I would be happy to burn a copy for anyone that wants one. I'm sure as we get better, we will be making more of these fun little 'movies'.

Enjoy.

P.S. Be patient, it may take a second to load and you may have to hit play, pause, then play again. It's a large file.

3 comments:

J A A D E Kulp said...

Nice job Willie! Loved it!!! My favorite was her dancing with you! Thanks so much for doing that for us! Your girl will cherish it one day!

Mynaw said...

Good job Will! I really enjoyed watching this. My, they do grow up quickly. Thanks for sharing! Love to all.

Aunt Pop

Emma Julieann said...

Great movie... maybe hormones, but I cried!! Ha, so sweet, great work. Can't wait to see you guys.