Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No reason

Just an average Wednesday night around the house, but we just wanted to say hello. Everyone is healthy and happy and we wish you could all enjoy these 'ordinary' nights with us.

We also wanted to point out that we have added links to a couple of blogs on our site. One is Molly's cousin Tracy and her husband Neil who just had their first baby, a beautiful little girl named Emma. The other is my friend Jennifer who has two very cute little boys, and takes wonderful pictures. She is who I 'borrowed' the idea of doing a blog from.

1 comment:

v said...

Guys this picture totally takes me back to the pics of my father (bear with me for a moment)--younger than I ever remember him--gazing into the camera with such joy and holding that little package of joy in an outfit that 20 years from now will likely look hilarious or hiddeous or retro or all of the above. I think a part of me (as someone distant from the having-a-baby stage of life), via keeping up with your blog and your pictures and feelings and smiles and challenges, feels connected to my own past. That part of my past that I can't remember that involves my parents being young and excited and me pooping and peeing whenever I pleased. As the youngest I never got the feeling of what it's like to be in a household with a new baby. So it's really nice to keep in touch with your family.

And finally, if you do have more, AT LEAST write down the time of birth of the 3rd one so that when she's turning 24 and asks "mom, can you look in my baby book and see what time i was born?" you don't have to answer "sorry, hun, but I'm afraid you and your baby book suffered from thirdchilditis."

happy happy joy joy,
-v